Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Driver arrested after 102 MPH run in Nashua
NASHUA — Police arrested a Mont Vernon man Friday morning after he allegedly hit speeds of 102 miles per hour on the Everett Turnpike.
Joseph Johnsick, 20, of Mont Vernon, is charged with reckless operation of a motor vehicle after New Hampshire State Police Trooper Matthew Lapierre stopped him near the Bedford toll plaza.
Lapierre reports clocking Johnsick's 2001 Audi S4 at 102 miles per hour as the car was changing lanes around 8:30 a.m. Johnsick is due to appear in Merrimack District Court at a later date for an arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'