Home » News » Public Safety
Bethlehem man hits wall on snowmobile
BETHLEHEM — A 60-year-old man was taken to the hospital after he hit a concrete wall with his snow machine.
Carroll Brunelle, 60, of Bethlehem, suffered serious bodily injuries in the crash, according to New Hampshire Fish and Game Lt. James Kneeland.
Officers were called to a field where the accident took place around 6 p.m. on Friday, and found the wounded Brunelle, according to Kneeland. Brunelle was first taken to Littleton Regional Hospital, but later transferred to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for further evaluation and treatment.
The accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072