Home » News » Public Safety
Bethlehem man hits wall on snowmobile
BETHLEHEM — A 60-year-old man was taken to the hospital after he hit a concrete wall with his snow machine.
Carroll Brunelle, 60, of Bethlehem, suffered serious bodily injuries in the crash, according to New Hampshire Fish and Game Lt. James Kneeland.
Officers were called to a field where the accident took place around 6 p.m. on Friday, and found the wounded Brunelle, according to Kneeland. Brunelle was first taken to Littleton Regional Hospital, but later transferred to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for further evaluation and treatment.
The accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 1
- Nashua parents: Clean up the sidewalks for students' safety - 0
- Manchester police car in collision at Union and Hayward streets - 0
- Northwood fire prompts firefighters to urge residents to clean chimneys - 0
- Rochester pedestrian, 18, struck, suffers minor injuries - 0
- Haverhill man receives call every homeowner dreads - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 3
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax