Home » News » Public Safety
Bethlehem man hits wall on snowmobile
BETHLEHEM — A 60-year-old man was taken to the hospital after he hit a concrete wall with his snow machine.
Carroll Brunelle, 60, of Bethlehem, suffered serious bodily injuries in the crash, according to New Hampshire Fish and Game Lt. James Kneeland.
Officers were called to a field where the accident took place around 6 p.m. on Friday, and found the wounded Brunelle, according to Kneeland. Brunelle was first taken to Littleton Regional Hospital, but later transferred to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon for further evaluation and treatment.
The accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22
Derry council defends officials' purchases
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands