Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: Beamish lifts Dartmouth
Matt Lindblad and Nick Bligh scored middle-period goals to give the Big Green a 2-1 lead before Harvard Petr Placek tied it 4:03 into the third third period.
Cab Morris made 22 saves for the Big Green, which improved to 9-5-2 overall, 5-3-1 in the ECAC.
Plymouth State 7, Framingham State 1: At Plymouth, Kyle Greco scored a first-period hat trick to fuel a 4-0 first period burst and the eventual victory Saturday. PSU is 7-1 in the MASCAC, 11-4 overall.
University of New England 4, New England College 3 (OT): At Biddeford, Maine, Nick Kolb scored 2:24 into overtime to give UNE the decision Saturday. Johan Qvarfordt, Garrett Brazzier and James O'Reilly scored for the Pilgrims (4-4-1 ECACE).
Women's indoor track
Tufts Invitational: At Medford, Mass., Keene State's Janel Haggerty won the high jump at 5-feet, 3.25 inches and placed second in the 400-meter run with a time of 1:02.62 Saturday. KSC finished fifth behind winner UMass-Lowell.
Vermont Winter Carnival: At Stowe, Vt., Sara Kikut, Annie Rendall and Aylin Woodward skied to top six slalom finishes and advanced the Dartmouth women to third place after the conclusion of the alpine events Saturday. Ben Morse finished seventh for the third place Big Green men. The carnival concludes Feb. 2, with the Nordic races.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Baseball: Mathieu, FPU cruise in NCAAs - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU rolls in NCAA opener - 0
- College Baseball: DWC stays alive in NCAAs - 0
- Penmen set sights on return to NCAA Div. II World Series - 0
- Daniel Webster nine loses NCAA test - 0
- NH College Roundup: DWC baseball team begins NCAAs today - 0
- Franklin Pierce University plays in regional opener; SNHU has night game - 0
- College Baseball: KSC nine ousted - 0
- NH College Roundup: KSC's Crisp is top Little East Conference softball honoree - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 1
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: School board on the defensive over Cupcake-gate - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Berlin man dies while kayaking
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos