Hudson police make donation to family of child suffering from brain tumor
McKenzie Lowe, who attends Hills Garrison Elementary School, has an inoperable brain tumor. Members of the Hudson Police Department, along with Robert Faherty, chairman of Cops for Kids with Cancer Foundation, on Friday met with McKenzie and her family at the Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston and presented them with the check.
Another donation, from Hudson police officers and the Hudson Police Employees Association, was presented to the family in December.
A fundraiser to benefit McKenzie is planned for Sunday, Jan. 20, from noon to 4 p.m. at the Yard Restaurant in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Update: Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
A new era for Nashua's police force
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death