Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Convenience store burglarized in Manchester
Police, as well as an employee, were alerted to the break-in by an alarm that sounded about 5 a.m. at Bodwell Food Mart, 1466 Bodwell Road.
Glass in a side door was shattered and the store was ransacked. Several packs of Camel Crush Bold cigarettes were stolen, and the door to a wine cooler was open, an indication the burglar or burglars helped themselves to some bottles of wine, according to police. No money appeared to be missing from the register.
A neighbor across the street heard glass shatter and a young male voice say, "Let's go!" He also saw headlights and a vehicle leave the store area, heading south on Bodwell Road, but he could give no further description of it.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 3
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 7
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 21
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 2
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 5
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917