Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Convenience store burglarized in Manchester
Police, as well as an employee, were alerted to the break-in by an alarm that sounded about 5 a.m. at Bodwell Food Mart, 1466 Bodwell Road.
Glass in a side door was shattered and the store was ransacked. Several packs of Camel Crush Bold cigarettes were stolen, and the door to a wine cooler was open, an indication the burglar or burglars helped themselves to some bottles of wine, according to police. No money appeared to be missing from the register.
A neighbor across the street heard glass shatter and a young male voice say, "Let's go!" He also saw headlights and a vehicle leave the store area, heading south on Bodwell Road, but he could give no further description of it.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483