May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Convenience store burglarized in Manchester
Police, as well as an employee, were alerted to the break-in by an alarm that sounded about 5 a.m. at Bodwell Food Mart, 1466 Bodwell Road.
Glass in a side door was shattered and the store was ransacked. Several packs of Camel Crush Bold cigarettes were stolen, and the door to a wine cooler was open, an indication the burglar or burglars helped themselves to some bottles of wine, according to police. No money appeared to be missing from the register.
A neighbor across the street heard glass shatter and a young male voice say, "Let's go!" He also saw headlights and a vehicle leave the store area, heading south on Bodwell Road, but he could give no further description of it.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 1
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 1
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424