Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police search for gunman in two Manchester incidents
The first incident happened at 9:05 p.m. at the Econo Lodge, 75 W. Hancock St. A motel clerk reported a gunman entered the lobby, jumped the front counter and pointed a black handgun at him. The robber chased the clerk, who retreated around to the front of the counter, and the gunman gave up the pursuit, fleeing out the door. He did not get any money.
Ten minutes later, at a Bank of America ATM at 620 Elm St., a 55-year-old man was attacked as he completed a transaction.The man, who had a minor injury to the left side of his face, told police a masked man, armed with a black handgun, came at him, demanded his wallet and hit him in the face with the pistol. The robber fled with the man's wallet.
He was last seen getting into the passenger side of a dark-colored vehicle parked on Old Granite Street, which took off toward Granite Street. It was operated by some unknown person.
The gunman in the Econolodge incident is described as a white man, about 6-feet tall with a medium build. He was dressed in black, including a black ski mask.The Bank of America ATM robber is similarly described: a white man, about 5-foot-11, dressed all in black with a black ski mask obscuring his face.
Anyone with information about the robberies is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules - 0
- Two charged in thefts from parked cars in Manchester - 0
- Hudson man arrested in Nashua check-cashing scheme - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Felony drug charge for Rochester man in crack cocaine case - 0
- Judge denies man’s appeal in boating negligent homicide case - 1
- Man charged in Manchester stabbing - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Prosecutor says man has convictions dating back to 2006 - 0
- Hudson man accused in $5k theft, forgery case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Granite Staters are front and center for UNH - 0
- Monarchs hope to wrap two wins - 0
- College Football: These Redbirds can run and pass - 0
- Bedford pizza restaurant gets surprise makeover from Eastern Bank - 0
- Another View -- Devon Chaffee: Why interrogators believe America should never torture - 1
- Obama gets smoked: Castros celebrate in Havana - 23
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
- College Basketball: UNH women top Dartmouth - 0
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed
Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483