May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police search for gunman in two Manchester incidents
The first incident happened at 9:05 p.m. at the Econo Lodge, 75 W. Hancock St. A motel clerk reported a gunman entered the lobby, jumped the front counter and pointed a black handgun at him. The robber chased the clerk, who retreated around to the front of the counter, and the gunman gave up the pursuit, fleeing out the door. He did not get any money.
Ten minutes later, at a Bank of America ATM at 620 Elm St., a 55-year-old man was attacked as he completed a transaction.The man, who had a minor injury to the left side of his face, told police a masked man, armed with a black handgun, came at him, demanded his wallet and hit him in the face with the pistol. The robber fled with the man's wallet.
He was last seen getting into the passenger side of a dark-colored vehicle parked on Old Granite Street, which took off toward Granite Street. It was operated by some unknown person.
The gunman in the Econolodge incident is described as a white man, about 6-feet tall with a medium build. He was dressed in black, including a black ski mask.The Bank of America ATM robber is similarly described: a white man, about 5-foot-11, dressed all in black with a black ski mask obscuring his face.
Anyone with information about the robberies is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Derry council defends officials' purchases
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424