Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police search for gunman in two Manchester incidents
The first incident happened at 9:05 p.m. at the Econo Lodge, 75 W. Hancock St. A motel clerk reported a gunman entered the lobby, jumped the front counter and pointed a black handgun at him. The robber chased the clerk, who retreated around to the front of the counter, and the gunman gave up the pursuit, fleeing out the door. He did not get any money.
Ten minutes later, at a Bank of America ATM at 620 Elm St., a 55-year-old man was attacked as he completed a transaction.The man, who had a minor injury to the left side of his face, told police a masked man, armed with a black handgun, came at him, demanded his wallet and hit him in the face with the pistol. The robber fled with the man's wallet.
He was last seen getting into the passenger side of a dark-colored vehicle parked on Old Granite Street, which took off toward Granite Street. It was operated by some unknown person.
The gunman in the Econolodge incident is described as a white man, about 6-feet tall with a medium build. He was dressed in black, including a black ski mask.The Bank of America ATM robber is similarly described: a white man, about 5-foot-11, dressed all in black with a black ski mask obscuring his face.
Anyone with information about the robberies is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'