Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police search for gunman in two Manchester incidents
The first incident happened at 9:05 p.m. at the Econo Lodge, 75 W. Hancock St. A motel clerk reported a gunman entered the lobby, jumped the front counter and pointed a black handgun at him. The robber chased the clerk, who retreated around to the front of the counter, and the gunman gave up the pursuit, fleeing out the door. He did not get any money.
Ten minutes later, at a Bank of America ATM at 620 Elm St., a 55-year-old man was attacked as he completed a transaction.The man, who had a minor injury to the left side of his face, told police a masked man, armed with a black handgun, came at him, demanded his wallet and hit him in the face with the pistol. The robber fled with the man's wallet.
He was last seen getting into the passenger side of a dark-colored vehicle parked on Old Granite Street, which took off toward Granite Street. It was operated by some unknown person.
The gunman in the Econolodge incident is described as a white man, about 6-feet tall with a medium build. He was dressed in black, including a black ski mask.The Bank of America ATM robber is similarly described: a white man, about 5-foot-11, dressed all in black with a black ski mask obscuring his face.
Anyone with information about the robberies is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- Manchester police investigate pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 5
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal