Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police search for gunman in two Manchester incidents
The first incident happened at 9:05 p.m. at the Econo Lodge, 75 W. Hancock St. A motel clerk reported a gunman entered the lobby, jumped the front counter and pointed a black handgun at him. The robber chased the clerk, who retreated around to the front of the counter, and the gunman gave up the pursuit, fleeing out the door. He did not get any money.
Ten minutes later, at a Bank of America ATM at 620 Elm St., a 55-year-old man was attacked as he completed a transaction.The man, who had a minor injury to the left side of his face, told police a masked man, armed with a black handgun, came at him, demanded his wallet and hit him in the face with the pistol. The robber fled with the man's wallet.
He was last seen getting into the passenger side of a dark-colored vehicle parked on Old Granite Street, which took off toward Granite Street. It was operated by some unknown person.
The gunman in the Econolodge incident is described as a white man, about 6-feet tall with a medium build. He was dressed in black, including a black ski mask.The Bank of America ATM robber is similarly described: a white man, about 5-foot-11, dressed all in black with a black ski mask obscuring his face.
Anyone with information about the robberies is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 8
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 1
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 7
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424