Atkinson Garden Club seeks artists for 'Petals and Palettes'
ATKINSON -The Atkinson Garden Club is inviting all area artists to submit their works for display at the club's fourth semi-annual "Petals and Palettes" exhibition.
The event takes place March 1 and 2 at the Atkinson Resort and Country Club.
Patterned after the Museum of Fine Art's renowned "Art in Bloom," "Petals and Palettes" features a juxtaposition of artists' work in various media - oils, pastels, water colors, collage, photography, sculpture, jewelry and more - with floral interpretations of the artwork created by the garden club's accomplished and prize-winning designers.
Artists are asked to submit color photos of the works intended for display, along with details including title, framed size, medium and type of easel provided, the artist's address, phone and e-mail to: Atkinson Garden Club, c/o Janet Snowdon, PO Box 571, Atkinson, NH 03811. The deadline is Jan. 23.
An entry form can be found on the club's website, http://www.atkinsongardenclub.com For further information, contact Marnie Finn at 489-1380.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.