Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Authorities say man caught prowling pretended to be Manchester cop
A resident called 911 about 10 p.m. to report a prowler looking into the windows of parked cars in the area of Bridge and Ash streets.
The resident confronted the man who told him he was a police officer looking for a theft suspect. He said he would be calling for "squad" cars.
The man could not produce police identification, so the resident asked him to leave his property and then called police.The man, identified by authorities as Dustin Lewis, 31, of 5 Chester St., left the area, but police arrested him a short time later after they said they found him hiding behind an air-conditioning unit on the south side of St. Hedwig's Church on Beech Street.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus