June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Authorities say man caught prowling pretended to be Manchester cop
A resident called 911 about 10 p.m. to report a prowler looking into the windows of parked cars in the area of Bridge and Ash streets.
The resident confronted the man who told him he was a police officer looking for a theft suspect. He said he would be calling for "squad" cars.
The man could not produce police identification, so the resident asked him to leave his property and then called police.The man, identified by authorities as Dustin Lewis, 31, of 5 Chester St., left the area, but police arrested him a short time later after they said they found him hiding behind an air-conditioning unit on the south side of St. Hedwig's Church on Beech Street.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424