Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Authorities say man caught prowling pretended to be Manchester cop
A resident called 911 about 10 p.m. to report a prowler looking into the windows of parked cars in the area of Bridge and Ash streets.
The resident confronted the man who told him he was a police officer looking for a theft suspect. He said he would be calling for "squad" cars.
The man could not produce police identification, so the resident asked him to leave his property and then called police.The man, identified by authorities as Dustin Lewis, 31, of 5 Chester St., left the area, but police arrested him a short time later after they said they found him hiding behind an air-conditioning unit on the south side of St. Hedwig's Church on Beech Street.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
- Joe McQuaid - Publisher's Notebook: Veteran newsman Toole returning to fold - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917