Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Authorities say man caught prowling pretended to be Manchester cop
A resident called 911 about 10 p.m. to report a prowler looking into the windows of parked cars in the area of Bridge and Ash streets.
The resident confronted the man who told him he was a police officer looking for a theft suspect. He said he would be calling for "squad" cars.
The man could not produce police identification, so the resident asked him to leave his property and then called police.The man, identified by authorities as Dustin Lewis, 31, of 5 Chester St., left the area, but police arrested him a short time later after they said they found him hiding behind an air-conditioning unit on the south side of St. Hedwig's Church on Beech Street.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case - 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 9
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917