Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Merrimack woman accused of stealing Volvo during test drive
Caitlyn Caron, 19, of 33 Meetinghouse Road, Merrimack, is charged with theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, a class A felony, punishable on conviction of up to 15 years in prison.
Lt. Michael Moushegian said Caron went to a local car dealership to test drive the Volvo. In the parking lot, the salesman pointed out some features of the car to Caron and then got out of the driver's seat to let her try it out. As the employee was heading to the passenger side of the vehicle, Caron drove off with it, police said.
The dealership had a copy of Caron's driver's license, so police had an easy time tracking her down. The car was recovered in Methuen, Mass., Moushegian said.
What's next: Caron is free on $10,000 cash/surety bail with a Jan. 30 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 54
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424