Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Merrimack woman accused of stealing Volvo during test drive
Caitlyn Caron, 19, of 33 Meetinghouse Road, Merrimack, is charged with theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, a class A felony, punishable on conviction of up to 15 years in prison.
Lt. Michael Moushegian said Caron went to a local car dealership to test drive the Volvo. In the parking lot, the salesman pointed out some features of the car to Caron and then got out of the driver's seat to let her try it out. As the employee was heading to the passenger side of the vehicle, Caron drove off with it, police said.
The dealership had a copy of Caron's driver's license, so police had an easy time tracking her down. The car was recovered in Methuen, Mass., Moushegian said.
What's next: Caron is free on $10,000 cash/surety bail with a Jan. 30 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 7
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 3
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917