May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Merrimack woman accused of stealing Volvo during test drive
Caitlyn Caron, 19, of 33 Meetinghouse Road, Merrimack, is charged with theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, a class A felony, punishable on conviction of up to 15 years in prison.
Lt. Michael Moushegian said Caron went to a local car dealership to test drive the Volvo. In the parking lot, the salesman pointed out some features of the car to Caron and then got out of the driver's seat to let her try it out. As the employee was heading to the passenger side of the vehicle, Caron drove off with it, police said.
The dealership had a copy of Caron's driver's license, so police had an easy time tracking her down. The car was recovered in Methuen, Mass., Moushegian said.
What's next: Caron is free on $10,000 cash/surety bail with a Jan. 30 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424