Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Merrimack woman accused of stealing Volvo during test drive
Caitlyn Caron, 19, of 33 Meetinghouse Road, Merrimack, is charged with theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, a class A felony, punishable on conviction of up to 15 years in prison.
Lt. Michael Moushegian said Caron went to a local car dealership to test drive the Volvo. In the parking lot, the salesman pointed out some features of the car to Caron and then got out of the driver's seat to let her try it out. As the employee was heading to the passenger side of the vehicle, Caron drove off with it, police said.
The dealership had a copy of Caron's driver's license, so police had an easy time tracking her down. The car was recovered in Methuen, Mass., Moushegian said.
What's next: Caron is free on $10,000 cash/surety bail with a Jan. 30 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Argentina tops Netherlands in shootout to reach final - 0
- Uehara named to AL all-star team - 0
- Stocks up after Fed minutes on 'easy money' exit - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Posting of recent standoff has Free Keene bloggers taking heat - 0
- Seeking to upend Hobby Lobby court ruling, federal legislation crafted - 0
- Firefighters rescue five 'lucky ducks' in Londonderry - 0
- Abortion clinic buffer put on hold after court ruling - 1
- FairPoint union members to meet and talk strike - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917