Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man arrested in frying pan assault
Wayne Theriault, 25, no fixed address, was arrested Monday night and charged with first-degree assault, second-degree assault, three counts of simple assault and resisting arrest.
Police said he was arguing with a 42-year-old man at a Chestnut Street apartment Monday night when he grabbed a metal frying pan and hit his acquaintance in the head with it. He also is accused of pushing the man twice.
The injured man was transported by ambulance to a local hospital where he was treated for the head injury and later released.
Theriault was arrested and taken to the police station where he became aggressive toward officers, according to a news release. As officers tried to put him in a holding cell, police said Theriault assaulted one of the officers and during a subsequent struggle, the officer suffered facial injuries that required stitches. The officer was treated at a local hospital and later released.
What's next: Theriault refused bail and was held at the station pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424