May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man arrested in frying pan assault
Wayne Theriault, 25, no fixed address, was arrested Monday night and charged with first-degree assault, second-degree assault, three counts of simple assault and resisting arrest.
Police said he was arguing with a 42-year-old man at a Chestnut Street apartment Monday night when he grabbed a metal frying pan and hit his acquaintance in the head with it. He also is accused of pushing the man twice.
The injured man was transported by ambulance to a local hospital where he was treated for the head injury and later released.
Theriault was arrested and taken to the police station where he became aggressive toward officers, according to a news release. As officers tried to put him in a holding cell, police said Theriault assaulted one of the officers and during a subsequent struggle, the officer suffered facial injuries that required stitches. The officer was treated at a local hospital and later released.
What's next: Theriault refused bail and was held at the station pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424