Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Thieves help themselves to scratch tickets, cigarettes in Manchester store burglary
The burglary happened about 1:30 a.m. at 777-Xpress at 777 Hooksett Road. Two large rocks were used to shatter the glass front door and provide entry to the store.
Store surveillance recorded three men entering the store and stealing scratch tickets, including "Jokers Wild," "Patriots," "Money Puzzle" and "Ice Queen Riches" tickets, as well as Marlboro, Newport and L&M cigarettes.
Police provided the following description of the three burglars: The first man wore a gray sweatshirt, white gloves and blue jeans and had a dark bandanna over his face. The second man wore a dark sweatshirt with lettering on the back, black gloves, dark sneakers with white bottoms and had a blue bandanna over his face. The third burglar, a white man, wore a dark-colored sweatshirt with lettering on the back, blue jeans, white sneakers and had a dark bandanna over his face.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 52
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424