May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Thieves help themselves to scratch tickets, cigarettes in Manchester store burglary
The burglary happened about 1:30 a.m. at 777-Xpress at 777 Hooksett Road. Two large rocks were used to shatter the glass front door and provide entry to the store.
Store surveillance recorded three men entering the store and stealing scratch tickets, including "Jokers Wild," "Patriots," "Money Puzzle" and "Ice Queen Riches" tickets, as well as Marlboro, Newport and L&M cigarettes.
Police provided the following description of the three burglars: The first man wore a gray sweatshirt, white gloves and blue jeans and had a dark bandanna over his face. The second man wore a dark sweatshirt with lettering on the back, black gloves, dark sneakers with white bottoms and had a blue bandanna over his face. The third burglar, a white man, wore a dark-colored sweatshirt with lettering on the back, blue jeans, white sneakers and had a dark bandanna over his face.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424