Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Thieves help themselves to scratch tickets, cigarettes in Manchester store burglary
The burglary happened about 1:30 a.m. at 777-Xpress at 777 Hooksett Road. Two large rocks were used to shatter the glass front door and provide entry to the store.
Store surveillance recorded three men entering the store and stealing scratch tickets, including "Jokers Wild," "Patriots," "Money Puzzle" and "Ice Queen Riches" tickets, as well as Marlboro, Newport and L&M cigarettes.
Police provided the following description of the three burglars: The first man wore a gray sweatshirt, white gloves and blue jeans and had a dark bandanna over his face. The second man wore a dark sweatshirt with lettering on the back, black gloves, dark sneakers with white bottoms and had a blue bandanna over his face. The third burglar, a white man, wore a dark-colored sweatshirt with lettering on the back, blue jeans, white sneakers and had a dark bandanna over his face.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief