Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Thieves help themselves to scratch tickets, cigarettes in Manchester store burglary
The burglary happened about 1:30 a.m. at 777-Xpress at 777 Hooksett Road. Two large rocks were used to shatter the glass front door and provide entry to the store.
Store surveillance recorded three men entering the store and stealing scratch tickets, including "Jokers Wild," "Patriots," "Money Puzzle" and "Ice Queen Riches" tickets, as well as Marlboro, Newport and L&M cigarettes.
Police provided the following description of the three burglars: The first man wore a gray sweatshirt, white gloves and blue jeans and had a dark bandanna over his face. The second man wore a dark sweatshirt with lettering on the back, black gloves, dark sneakers with white bottoms and had a blue bandanna over his face. The third burglar, a white man, wore a dark-colored sweatshirt with lettering on the back, blue jeans, white sneakers and had a dark bandanna over his face.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 0
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 0
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 0
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 0
- Feds and state probe suspended county attorney's handling of funds - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424