Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Thieves help themselves to scratch tickets, cigarettes in Manchester store burglary
The burglary happened about 1:30 a.m. at 777-Xpress at 777 Hooksett Road. Two large rocks were used to shatter the glass front door and provide entry to the store.
Store surveillance recorded three men entering the store and stealing scratch tickets, including "Jokers Wild," "Patriots," "Money Puzzle" and "Ice Queen Riches" tickets, as well as Marlboro, Newport and L&M cigarettes.
Police provided the following description of the three burglars: The first man wore a gray sweatshirt, white gloves and blue jeans and had a dark bandanna over his face. The second man wore a dark sweatshirt with lettering on the back, black gloves, dark sneakers with white bottoms and had a blue bandanna over his face. The third burglar, a white man, wore a dark-colored sweatshirt with lettering on the back, blue jeans, white sneakers and had a dark bandanna over his face.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council