Home » News » Public Safety
Police look for shooter after 2 Farmington men go to hospital with wounds
FARMINGTON - Police are asking for help identifying and locating the people who shot two men at a Meetinghouse Hill Road home Friday.
Even though the incident was not reported until Saturday around 4 p.m., investigators determined the two men - ages 21 and 24 - were shot and wounded at 316 Meetinghouse Hill Road the previous day, according to police. One man, who sustained a gunshot wound to the head, was treated at York Hospital in York, Maine, but checked himself out within hours, while the second man, who sustained a chest wound, was transferred from Portsmouth Regional Hospital to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, according to police.
After obtaining a warrant, police requested assistance of the Strafford County Regional Tactical Operations Unit to search the home early Sunday morning. No suspects have been taken into custody, according to police.
Police continue to investigate the matter with the help of members of State Police and the Strafford County Attorney's Office. Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to contact Detective Brian Driscoll at 755-2731, ext. 105, or leave an anonymous tip via the department's crimeline at 755-9797.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 4
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs