Home » News » Public Safety
Police look for shooter after 2 Farmington men go to hospital with wounds
FARMINGTON - Police are asking for help identifying and locating the people who shot two men at a Meetinghouse Hill Road home Friday.
Even though the incident was not reported until Saturday around 4 p.m., investigators determined the two men - ages 21 and 24 - were shot and wounded at 316 Meetinghouse Hill Road the previous day, according to police. One man, who sustained a gunshot wound to the head, was treated at York Hospital in York, Maine, but checked himself out within hours, while the second man, who sustained a chest wound, was transferred from Portsmouth Regional Hospital to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, according to police.
After obtaining a warrant, police requested assistance of the Strafford County Regional Tactical Operations Unit to search the home early Sunday morning. No suspects have been taken into custody, according to police.
Police continue to investigate the matter with the help of members of State Police and the Strafford County Attorney's Office. Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to contact Detective Brian Driscoll at 755-2731, ext. 105, or leave an anonymous tip via the department's crimeline at 755-9797.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus