Home » News » Public Safety
Police look for shooter after 2 Farmington men go to hospital with wounds
FARMINGTON - Police are asking for help identifying and locating the people who shot two men at a Meetinghouse Hill Road home Friday.
Even though the incident was not reported until Saturday around 4 p.m., investigators determined the two men - ages 21 and 24 - were shot and wounded at 316 Meetinghouse Hill Road the previous day, according to police. One man, who sustained a gunshot wound to the head, was treated at York Hospital in York, Maine, but checked himself out within hours, while the second man, who sustained a chest wound, was transferred from Portsmouth Regional Hospital to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, according to police.
After obtaining a warrant, police requested assistance of the Strafford County Regional Tactical Operations Unit to search the home early Sunday morning. No suspects have been taken into custody, according to police.
Police continue to investigate the matter with the help of members of State Police and the Strafford County Attorney's Office. Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to contact Detective Brian Driscoll at 755-2731, ext. 105, or leave an anonymous tip via the department's crimeline at 755-9797.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- Pit bull owner sought in fatal attack on another dog near Tuckerman Ravine - 5
- Man's body pulled from Merrimack River - 0
- Free gun lock giveway begins Sept. 1 in Conway - 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name