Home » News » Public Safety
Police look for shooter after 2 Farmington men go to hospital with wounds
FARMINGTON - Police are asking for help identifying and locating the people who shot two men at a Meetinghouse Hill Road home Friday.
Even though the incident was not reported until Saturday around 4 p.m., investigators determined the two men - ages 21 and 24 - were shot and wounded at 316 Meetinghouse Hill Road the previous day, according to police. One man, who sustained a gunshot wound to the head, was treated at York Hospital in York, Maine, but checked himself out within hours, while the second man, who sustained a chest wound, was transferred from Portsmouth Regional Hospital to Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, according to police.
After obtaining a warrant, police requested assistance of the Strafford County Regional Tactical Operations Unit to search the home early Sunday morning. No suspects have been taken into custody, according to police.
Police continue to investigate the matter with the help of members of State Police and the Strafford County Attorney's Office. Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to contact Detective Brian Driscoll at 755-2731, ext. 105, or leave an anonymous tip via the department's crimeline at 755-9797.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 7
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 19
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 2
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 5
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition