Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Nashua police still looking for gas station robber
Nashua Police released this photo, taken from a video surveillance system, of a man believed to have robbed the Shell gas station on Main Street last September.
The Shell gas station, 301 Main St., was robbed at 8:10 p.m. on Sept. 29. The man threatened to stab an employee although police said no weapon was shown. He fled on foot before officers arrived.
The robber is described as a white man with "very tan" skin. He is believed to be in his late 20s to early 30s, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9 and weighing 160 pounds. The employee described him as having a very thin, long face with high cheekbones and a "sunken" looking face. The robber was clean-shaven and believed to have green eyes.
He was wearing a gray knit hat, red fleece-style jacket with a small logo on the left upper arm, dark cargo-style sweatpants and brown shoes. He was last seen running west on Lake Street.
Anyone with information about the robber or the incident itself is asked to call police at 594-3500. To remain anonymous, call Nashua Crime Line at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown calls on Shaheen to back bill targeting ISIS - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917