Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Nashua police still looking for gas station robber
Nashua Police released this photo, taken from a video surveillance system, of a man believed to have robbed the Shell gas station on Main Street last September.
The Shell gas station, 301 Main St., was robbed at 8:10 p.m. on Sept. 29. The man threatened to stab an employee although police said no weapon was shown. He fled on foot before officers arrived.
The robber is described as a white man with "very tan" skin. He is believed to be in his late 20s to early 30s, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9 and weighing 160 pounds. The employee described him as having a very thin, long face with high cheekbones and a "sunken" looking face. The robber was clean-shaven and believed to have green eyes.
He was wearing a gray knit hat, red fleece-style jacket with a small logo on the left upper arm, dark cargo-style sweatpants and brown shoes. He was last seen running west on Lake Street.
Anyone with information about the robber or the incident itself is asked to call police at 594-3500. To remain anonymous, call Nashua Crime Line at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man arrested in Brookline stabbing - 0
- Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester - 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 3
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Hassan vetoes bill to impose 'politeness' standards on public employees - 0
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 4
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 1
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 5
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 5
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917