Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Nashua police still looking for gas station robber
The Shell gas station, 301 Main St., was robbed at 8:10 p.m. on Sept. 29. The man threatened to stab an employee although police said no weapon was shown. He fled on foot before officers arrived.
The robber is described as a white man with "very tan" skin. He is believed to be in his late 20s to early 30s, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9 and weighing 160 pounds. The employee described him as having a very thin, long face with high cheekbones and a "sunken" looking face. The robber was clean-shaven and believed to have green eyes.
He was wearing a gray knit hat, red fleece-style jacket with a small logo on the left upper arm, dark cargo-style sweatpants and brown shoes. He was last seen running west on Lake Street.
Anyone with information about the robber or the incident itself is asked to call police at 594-3500. To remain anonymous, call Nashua Crime Line at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 11
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Errol town warrant passes easily - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: Yes, dogs can also suffer from fear of new situations - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin - 0
- Chamber, Covering New Hampshire host health insurance roundtable - 0
- NH Business Newsmakers: Strange joins Blake's All Natural Foods - 0
- Div. I Hockey Championship: Central ends title drought on the ice - 0
- Div. II Hockey Championship: Bedford makes it perfect for third straight - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917