May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua police still looking for gas station robber
The Shell gas station, 301 Main St., was robbed at 8:10 p.m. on Sept. 29. The man threatened to stab an employee although police said no weapon was shown. He fled on foot before officers arrived.
The robber is described as a white man with "very tan" skin. He is believed to be in his late 20s to early 30s, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9 and weighing 160 pounds. The employee described him as having a very thin, long face with high cheekbones and a "sunken" looking face. The robber was clean-shaven and believed to have green eyes.
He was wearing a gray knit hat, red fleece-style jacket with a small logo on the left upper arm, dark cargo-style sweatpants and brown shoes. He was last seen running west on Lake Street.
Anyone with information about the robber or the incident itself is asked to call police at 594-3500. To remain anonymous, call Nashua Crime Line at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424