Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Nashua police still looking for gas station robber
The Shell gas station, 301 Main St., was robbed at 8:10 p.m. on Sept. 29. The man threatened to stab an employee although police said no weapon was shown. He fled on foot before officers arrived.
The robber is described as a white man with "very tan" skin. He is believed to be in his late 20s to early 30s, about 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-9 and weighing 160 pounds. The employee described him as having a very thin, long face with high cheekbones and a "sunken" looking face. The robber was clean-shaven and believed to have green eyes.
He was wearing a gray knit hat, red fleece-style jacket with a small logo on the left upper arm, dark cargo-style sweatpants and brown shoes. He was last seen running west on Lake Street.
Anyone with information about the robber or the incident itself is asked to call police at 594-3500. To remain anonymous, call Nashua Crime Line at 589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Ice storm threatens the region
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424