Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Concord woman, Auburn man arrested in Salem
Police arrested Amy-Jo Currier, 25, and identified her as being a suspect in the July 2011 robbery of Pentucket Bank although she was not charged Wednesday with that crime.
Detectives had her under surveillance at the Red Roof Inn when she drove off in her car. They pulled her over and officers saw a baggie of heroin in her car, according to a news release.
She was arrested without incident and taken to the station to be booked. Officers then searched her car, finding several more baggies of heroin, $940 in cash and two cellphones.
She was later released on $600 cash bail.
On Tuesday, police arrested an Auburn man, charging him with indecent exposure and lewdness.
Police said Robert Lorden, 44, was sitting in a vehicle at the far end of the Interstate 93 North rest area with the seat reclined all the way back. As the officer approached the vehicle, police said Lorden tried to put a jacket over his lap and pull up his pants. There were several napkins strewn about the vehicle, police said.
He was later released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief