May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Concord woman, Auburn man arrested in Salem
Police arrested Amy-Jo Currier, 25, and identified her as being a suspect in the July 2011 robbery of Pentucket Bank although she was not charged Wednesday with that crime.
Detectives had her under surveillance at the Red Roof Inn when she drove off in her car. They pulled her over and officers saw a baggie of heroin in her car, according to a news release.
She was arrested without incident and taken to the station to be booked. Officers then searched her car, finding several more baggies of heroin, $940 in cash and two cellphones.
She was later released on $600 cash bail.
On Tuesday, police arrested an Auburn man, charging him with indecent exposure and lewdness.
Police said Robert Lorden, 44, was sitting in a vehicle at the far end of the Interstate 93 North rest area with the seat reclined all the way back. As the officer approached the vehicle, police said Lorden tried to put a jacket over his lap and pull up his pants. There were several napkins strewn about the vehicle, police said.
He was later released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424