Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Concord woman, Auburn man arrested in Salem
Police arrested Amy-Jo Currier, 25, and identified her as being a suspect in the July 2011 robbery of Pentucket Bank although she was not charged Wednesday with that crime.
Detectives had her under surveillance at the Red Roof Inn when she drove off in her car. They pulled her over and officers saw a baggie of heroin in her car, according to a news release.
She was arrested without incident and taken to the station to be booked. Officers then searched her car, finding several more baggies of heroin, $940 in cash and two cellphones.
She was later released on $600 cash bail.
On Tuesday, police arrested an Auburn man, charging him with indecent exposure and lewdness.
Police said Robert Lorden, 44, was sitting in a vehicle at the far end of the Interstate 93 North rest area with the seat reclined all the way back. As the officer approached the vehicle, police said Lorden tried to put a jacket over his lap and pull up his pants. There were several napkins strewn about the vehicle, police said.
He was later released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 3
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal