Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Concord woman, Auburn man arrested in Salem
Police arrested Amy-Jo Currier, 25, and identified her as being a suspect in the July 2011 robbery of Pentucket Bank although she was not charged Wednesday with that crime.
Detectives had her under surveillance at the Red Roof Inn when she drove off in her car. They pulled her over and officers saw a baggie of heroin in her car, according to a news release.
She was arrested without incident and taken to the station to be booked. Officers then searched her car, finding several more baggies of heroin, $940 in cash and two cellphones.
She was later released on $600 cash bail.
On Tuesday, police arrested an Auburn man, charging him with indecent exposure and lewdness.
Police said Robert Lorden, 44, was sitting in a vehicle at the far end of the Interstate 93 North rest area with the seat reclined all the way back. As the officer approached the vehicle, police said Lorden tried to put a jacket over his lap and pull up his pants. There were several napkins strewn about the vehicle, police said.
He was later released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424