Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Concord woman, Auburn man arrested in Salem
Police arrested Amy-Jo Currier, 25, and identified her as being a suspect in the July 2011 robbery of Pentucket Bank although she was not charged Wednesday with that crime.
Detectives had her under surveillance at the Red Roof Inn when she drove off in her car. They pulled her over and officers saw a baggie of heroin in her car, according to a news release.
She was arrested without incident and taken to the station to be booked. Officers then searched her car, finding several more baggies of heroin, $940 in cash and two cellphones.
She was later released on $600 cash bail.
On Tuesday, police arrested an Auburn man, charging him with indecent exposure and lewdness.
Police said Robert Lorden, 44, was sitting in a vehicle at the far end of the Interstate 93 North rest area with the seat reclined all the way back. As the officer approached the vehicle, police said Lorden tried to put a jacket over his lap and pull up his pants. There were several napkins strewn about the vehicle, police said.
He was later released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 8
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917