Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Hooksett man faces six charges of sexual assault
Robert Luicha, 48 of Hooksett, is being charged with six felony counts of aggravated sexual assault (one for each assault, according to a Hooksett Police press release), as well as one count each of sexual assault, false imprisonment, and simple assault.
Luicha is being held on $100,000 cash bail and will arraigned at the Hooksett District court today at 9 a.m.
Hooksett Police began their investigation Jan. 12 after the victim, a woman, reported the incident which had occurred about a week before at her residence on Pine Street in Hooksett. Based on her testimony and the subsequent investigation, police felt they had enough probable cause to move ahead on the warrants.
Police stated that the victim allegedly attempted to leave the room at some point during the assault and Luicha would not allow her to, leading to a false imprisonment charge.
Police also noted that the incident "wasn't random" and "there's no danger to the public." The victim and the alleged assailant knew each other.
The Bedford Police Department assisted in Luicha's arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 25
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917