Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hooksett man faces six charges of sexual assault
Robert Luicha, 48 of Hooksett, is being charged with six felony counts of aggravated sexual assault (one for each assault, according to a Hooksett Police press release), as well as one count each of sexual assault, false imprisonment, and simple assault.
Luicha is being held on $100,000 cash bail and will arraigned at the Hooksett District court today at 9 a.m.
Hooksett Police began their investigation Jan. 12 after the victim, a woman, reported the incident which had occurred about a week before at her residence on Pine Street in Hooksett. Based on her testimony and the subsequent investigation, police felt they had enough probable cause to move ahead on the warrants.
Police stated that the victim allegedly attempted to leave the room at some point during the assault and Luicha would not allow her to, leading to a false imprisonment charge.
Police also noted that the incident "wasn't random" and "there's no danger to the public." The victim and the alleged assailant knew each other.
The Bedford Police Department assisted in Luicha's arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 1
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 14
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424