May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Hooksett man faces six charges of sexual assault
Robert Luicha, 48 of Hooksett, is being charged with six felony counts of aggravated sexual assault (one for each assault, according to a Hooksett Police press release), as well as one count each of sexual assault, false imprisonment, and simple assault.
Luicha is being held on $100,000 cash bail and will arraigned at the Hooksett District court today at 9 a.m.
Hooksett Police began their investigation Jan. 12 after the victim, a woman, reported the incident which had occurred about a week before at her residence on Pine Street in Hooksett. Based on her testimony and the subsequent investigation, police felt they had enough probable cause to move ahead on the warrants.
Police stated that the victim allegedly attempted to leave the room at some point during the assault and Luicha would not allow her to, leading to a false imprisonment charge.
Police also noted that the incident "wasn't random" and "there's no danger to the public." The victim and the alleged assailant knew each other.
The Bedford Police Department assisted in Luicha's arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 58
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424