Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Hooksett man faces six charges of sexual assault
Robert Luicha, 48 of Hooksett, is being charged with six felony counts of aggravated sexual assault (one for each assault, according to a Hooksett Police press release), as well as one count each of sexual assault, false imprisonment, and simple assault.
Luicha is being held on $100,000 cash bail and will arraigned at the Hooksett District court today at 9 a.m.
Hooksett Police began their investigation Jan. 12 after the victim, a woman, reported the incident which had occurred about a week before at her residence on Pine Street in Hooksett. Based on her testimony and the subsequent investigation, police felt they had enough probable cause to move ahead on the warrants.
Police stated that the victim allegedly attempted to leave the room at some point during the assault and Luicha would not allow her to, leading to a false imprisonment charge.
Police also noted that the incident "wasn't random" and "there's no danger to the public." The victim and the alleged assailant knew each other.
The Bedford Police Department assisted in Luicha's arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 3
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424