Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Hooksett man faces six charges of sexual assault
Robert Luicha, 48 of Hooksett, is being charged with six felony counts of aggravated sexual assault (one for each assault, according to a Hooksett Police press release), as well as one count each of sexual assault, false imprisonment, and simple assault.
Luicha is being held on $100,000 cash bail and will arraigned at the Hooksett District court today at 9 a.m.
Hooksett Police began their investigation Jan. 12 after the victim, a woman, reported the incident which had occurred about a week before at her residence on Pine Street in Hooksett. Based on her testimony and the subsequent investigation, police felt they had enough probable cause to move ahead on the warrants.
Police stated that the victim allegedly attempted to leave the room at some point during the assault and Luicha would not allow her to, leading to a false imprisonment charge.
Police also noted that the incident "wasn't random" and "there's no danger to the public." The victim and the alleged assailant knew each other.
The Bedford Police Department assisted in Luicha's arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917