Religion Briefs for Jan. 16
MANCHESTER - The Karen Angela Carter Food Pantry located at the ARK Church of God, 336 Kelley St., is open to the public Tuesdays from 1 to 5 p.m. and on the first and third Saturdays of each month from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Call Sonja Allard at 674-1623 for more information.
Boston choir at Manchester church
MANCHESTER - Meyer Chambers will conduct the Archdiocese of Boston Black Catholic Choir at 3 p.m. on Sunday, 27 Jan., in a concert featuring beloved spirituals, gospels and spirit- filled hymns.
The concert will be held at the Cathedral of St. Joseph, corner of Pine and Lowell Streets,
Donation of $10 is requested at the door. For more information, call Eric Bermani at 603-622-6404, extension 31.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Elementary students in Farmington offered seven habits of healthy kids - 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 15
- Texting + driving = deadly consequences - 0
- Deerfield teacher honored by national science organization - 0
- Institute of Art graduates its largest class in Manchester - 0
- UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos - 23
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs