Religion Briefs for Jan. 16
MANCHESTER - The Karen Angela Carter Food Pantry located at the ARK Church of God, 336 Kelley St., is open to the public Tuesdays from 1 to 5 p.m. and on the first and third Saturdays of each month from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Call Sonja Allard at 674-1623 for more information.
Boston choir at Manchester church
MANCHESTER - Meyer Chambers will conduct the Archdiocese of Boston Black Catholic Choir at 3 p.m. on Sunday, 27 Jan., in a concert featuring beloved spirituals, gospels and spirit- filled hymns.
The concert will be held at the Cathedral of St. Joseph, corner of Pine and Lowell Streets,
Donation of $10 is requested at the door. For more information, call Eric Bermani at 603-622-6404, extension 31.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Fuller Oil customers frustrated once more - 13
- Support for solar project in Monadnock Region sought - 0
- Iberdrola must file new application for Wild Meadows project - 1
- Heating pellets prove to be in short supply in NH - 13
- Wind farm firm puts application on hold to address safety issues at Groton site - 5
- Groton resident settles with wind farm company - 0
- Advertising campaign pushes for underground Northern Pass - 1
- Report: Gas pipeline not enough to avert New England energy crisis - 22
- Almost $2m to correct out-of-position airport solar panels - 12
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council