Religion Briefs for Jan. 16
MANCHESTER - The Karen Angela Carter Food Pantry located at the ARK Church of God, 336 Kelley St., is open to the public Tuesdays from 1 to 5 p.m. and on the first and third Saturdays of each month from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Call Sonja Allard at 674-1623 for more information.
Boston choir at Manchester church
MANCHESTER - Meyer Chambers will conduct the Archdiocese of Boston Black Catholic Choir at 3 p.m. on Sunday, 27 Jan., in a concert featuring beloved spirituals, gospels and spirit- filled hymns.
The concert will be held at the Cathedral of St. Joseph, corner of Pine and Lowell Streets,
Donation of $10 is requested at the door. For more information, call Eric Bermani at 603-622-6404, extension 31.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 17
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 21
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 10
- Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again - 2
- Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council - 1
- Insurance exchange: NH Dems, GOP switch sides - 2
- Bottle store blues: The useless grocery mandate - 2
- Finding city revenue: Seek more private partners - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Yet another must-win scenario for men's hockey team - 0
- Nashua mayor to aldermen: Don’t alter rules on city contracts - 0
- Merrimack-Trinity semifinal to be followed by Memorial-Central in Div. I basketball - 0
- Pinkerton-Londonderry rivalry set for Div. I hockey semifinal - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Parking lot study to go before Peterborough voters - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
- Board of Education to vote on Nashua North High principal - 0
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings