Religion Briefs for Jan. 16
MANCHESTER - The Karen Angela Carter Food Pantry located at the ARK Church of God, 336 Kelley St., is open to the public Tuesdays from 1 to 5 p.m. and on the first and third Saturdays of each month from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Call Sonja Allard at 674-1623 for more information.
Boston choir at Manchester church
MANCHESTER - Meyer Chambers will conduct the Archdiocese of Boston Black Catholic Choir at 3 p.m. on Sunday, 27 Jan., in a concert featuring beloved spirituals, gospels and spirit- filled hymns.
The concert will be held at the Cathedral of St. Joseph, corner of Pine and Lowell Streets,
Donation of $10 is requested at the door. For more information, call Eric Bermani at 603-622-6404, extension 31.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Honor' flag for veterans fuels debate - 7
- House panel hears account of Benghazi attack - 4
- N.H. journalist held in Syria believed to be in detention center - 2
- Obama says he does not foresee sending U.S. troops to Syria - 1
- CNN Report: U.S. believes Israel has conducted an airstrike into Syria - 0
- NH Medevac unit headed to Afghanistan hopes for repeat of no casualties - 2
- Canada thwarts 'al Qaeda-supported' passenger train plot - 3
- A simple flag is a cornerstone to memories of Marine's time in Iraq - 2
- U.S. spy agency says North Korea can launch nuclear missiles - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: These Red Sox don't quit - 0
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball jackpot sold in Florida - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos