Religion Briefs for Jan. 16
MANCHESTER - The Karen Angela Carter Food Pantry located at the ARK Church of God, 336 Kelley St., is open to the public Tuesdays from 1 to 5 p.m. and on the first and third Saturdays of each month from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Call Sonja Allard at 674-1623 for more information.
Boston choir at Manchester church
MANCHESTER - Meyer Chambers will conduct the Archdiocese of Boston Black Catholic Choir at 3 p.m. on Sunday, 27 Jan., in a concert featuring beloved spirituals, gospels and spirit- filled hymns.
The concert will be held at the Cathedral of St. Joseph, corner of Pine and Lowell Streets,
Donation of $10 is requested at the door. For more information, call Eric Bermani at 603-622-6404, extension 31.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman among 3 dead after police storm Australia cafe - 0
- Hostages held in Australia Lindt Cafe, forced to hold Islamic flag in window - 0
- Iraq presses Hagel for greater U.S. military support against ISIS - 0
- Graphic report on CIA interrogations, torture released by Senate Democrats - 10
- U.S., South African hostages in Yemen killed in rescue attempt by U.S. SEAL team - 1
- Islamic State targeted in 17 air strikes by U.S., allies - 0
- ISIS kills US aid worker who had been held hostage - 0
- NH Guard members buoyed by deployment ceremony - 0
- U.S. helicopters return to combat missions in Iraq - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 6
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 5
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings