College roundup: Martin, Wright lift KSC men past PSU
Martin was 8-of-11 from the field, including four-of-six in three-point land. He had a game-high 10 rebounds to lead the Owls, now 9-6 overall. Anthony Mariano contributed 17 points off the bench on 7 of 11 shooting from the field while Eric Fazio netted 15 points with six boards.
Plymouth State dropped to 3-12, getting 12 points apiece from Adam Goodwin and Dover's Alex Burt.
Keene State 62, Plymouth State 41: At PSU's Foley Gym, senior Siobhan Carnell scored a game-high 20 points and collected a team-high eight rebounds. The Owls (6-9) were also led by Christan Wojtas of Amherst with 12 points. PSU (1-14) received 13 points from Krystin Corliss of Loudon.
Pace 51, St. Anselm 49: In Manchester, Tori Lehr scored a season-high 14 points for the Hawks who dropped to 4-10 on the season, 1-9 in Northeast-10 action.
UMass-Boston 3, SNHU 0: In Boston, Mass., the Penmen fell to 2-11-2. Penmen goalie Tyler Holske recorded a season-best 41 saves for SNHU.
Connecticut College 6, Plymouth State 0: In New London, Conn., Ariel DiPasquale recorded a hat trick for Connecticut College.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Holiday edition reminder to our readers - 1
- 600 gather for New Horizons soup kitchen, shelter fundraiser - 0
- Conn. school shooting probe ends with gunman's motives unknown - 43
- Railway company proposing Montreal to Portland service through northern NH - 19
- Exeter theater group suspends campaign to save Ioka - 0
- Stained-glass windows get new look at Tucker Free Library in Henniker - 0
- State Supreme Court overturns termination of father’s parental rights - 8
- Communication director appointed for Manchester Diocese - 0
- 'Everything flows' from 1st Amendment - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840