College roundup: Martin, Wright lift KSC men past PSU
Martin was 8-of-11 from the field, including four-of-six in three-point land. He had a game-high 10 rebounds to lead the Owls, now 9-6 overall. Anthony Mariano contributed 17 points off the bench on 7 of 11 shooting from the field while Eric Fazio netted 15 points with six boards.
Plymouth State dropped to 3-12, getting 12 points apiece from Adam Goodwin and Dover's Alex Burt.
Keene State 62, Plymouth State 41: At PSU's Foley Gym, senior Siobhan Carnell scored a game-high 20 points and collected a team-high eight rebounds. The Owls (6-9) were also led by Christan Wojtas of Amherst with 12 points. PSU (1-14) received 13 points from Krystin Corliss of Loudon.
Pace 51, St. Anselm 49: In Manchester, Tori Lehr scored a season-high 14 points for the Hawks who dropped to 4-10 on the season, 1-9 in Northeast-10 action.
UMass-Boston 3, SNHU 0: In Boston, Mass., the Penmen fell to 2-11-2. Penmen goalie Tyler Holske recorded a season-best 41 saves for SNHU.
Connecticut College 6, Plymouth State 0: In New London, Conn., Ariel DiPasquale recorded a hat trick for Connecticut College.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 1
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- AL East looks loaded again in 2014 - 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Belichick’s magic act worthy of honor - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Dolphins seeking AFC wild card - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: The book on Bennett - 1
- NHIAA wrestling at Manchester - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 1
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840